Professional Portrait Photography
They say a picture is worth 1000 words – and we think so too! At Sold Right Away, we offer professional portrait photography to ensure you’re saying:
- I’m professional
- I’m an expert in my field
- I’m personable
- I look out for your best interests
Is it Time for a New Headshot?
How do you know if it’s time to change your picture? More often than not, your headshot is the first thing people see when clicking on your website, your social media accounts and your listings. Here are a few things to consider:
Have you changed your hair colour? …. if the answer is yes, it’s time!
Have you changed your brand? …… if the answer is yes, it’s time!
Have you updated your photo in the last 6 months? ……. if the answer is no, it’s time!
You want to be recognized in your community, online, and through print. Consistency is key when it comes to knowing a familiar face.
Preparing for Headshot Day – The Do’s and the Don’ts
If you know it’s time for a new headshot but are panicking on the result, here are a few simple tips to ensure your portrait session goes smoothly and you get the results you want.
- Do: Wear a solid colour. Patterns can distract from your personality in the photo
- Don’t: Style your hair out of character that day. You want it to look like you, so if your hair is always pin straight today is not the day for a curler.
- Do: Stay hydrated! Drinking lots of water the night before and the day of your shoot will give your skin a healthy glow that will show nicely on camera.
- Do: Get a good night’s sleep. If you look tired or under the weather, your images won’t show the real happy you!
Why Do We Have the Best Shots
Our experienced photographers have a knack for personality. They are able to capture you in a way that reveals your best features and personable nature.
Join us on our episode this week as we sat down to speak with Tracey Bissett of Bissett Financial Business Inc. As someone who joined us for an episode back in 2020 we are excited to re-connect and talk all about finances, business, and the current market! Tune in as...
Realtors’ Conspiracy Podcast Episode 217 – Re-watch: Logic Is Going To Make You Think. Emotion Will Make You Act
This week we sit down with Realtor and Real Estate Coach from Keller Williams Edge Realty. In this episode Tenleigh dives into topics such as figuring out your ‘why’, tips for agents who want to continue to grow, lead generation, accountability, and so much more! You...